8 July, 2020
I am very pleased to continue being open on a modified basis. Appointments will be one client at a time for the foreseeable future. If you would like to make an appointment at the same time as a household member, however, I am happy to arrange for that.
It has become necessary for me to increase some of my fees. You can find that information HERE.
It is essential that you verify that you are not likely to be experiencing Covid related illness each time you come in for an appointment.
In consideration of our community of clients, please pause and take a moment to answer the following questions:
- Do I feel “off” or not well as though “I might be coming down with something”?
- Do I have a cough, sore throat, fever or unusual muscle aches or fatigue?
- Do I have an unusual headache?
- Have I felt unwell in any of these ways in the past two weeks?
- Has anyone that I have had contact with in the past two weeks been ill with something unknown or had a confirmed case of Covid-19?
- Have I been in contact with people from an area outside of the list of approved counties for travel without quarantine? Information on which counties are approved is available HERE.
If your answer to any of these questions is “yes” then please cancel your appointment and contact me to let me know how you are doing.
There will be no charge regardless of how late you have to cancel under these circumstances.
Please also obtain a test for Covid-19 and monitor your own health closely.
Click HERE for more detail on my Covid-19 policies.
The body remembers.
In chiropractic we use touch to facilitate the process of
transforming obstacles into gifts.
When we encounter trauma or experiences that overwhelm us, the resonance of that experience becomes stored in our tissues as tension or disharmony. This stored tension may cause pain and also reminds us that we have something to learn.
With the chiropractic adjustment, we help you to move through the tension/trauma so that you can experience yourself with more ease and greater wholeness.
Use the link below to schedule an appointment online.
You will be able to set up electronic appointment reminders for yourself.